Tough Caches, Big Ftf Prize

Natureboy44

For those of you who have been following this forum Tough Cache, Big FTF Prize (would you hunt it?) please note that "Cipher Caches Alpha, Bravo, and Charlie" are hidden and their pages submitted for approval, and there's a "Where's Ulysses" just waiting out there fo the FTF. Good Luck!

:ph34r:

Great cache NB! Your clues in this post helped me decrypt the final coordinates. I've already signed the log as FTF.

Now I just need the cache to get approved so I can sign on line!

Thanks

BTW, $200 for a helicopter rental! Glad you left me a five-skis to help out the cost. :D

I got out to a quick start with the first two, but I got stumped on Charlie and will have to take at least one reality day before I can get out again - NB44 hides are tough and I suspect that Charlie is especially wicked... ;)

Edited by HardCase

Yes, Hardcase seems to be leading right now but Team Ekitt10 was headed to Bravo this afternoon. It may all depend on how quickly Nik can decode Charlie and whether Hardcase can find stage one of Charlie.

FYI, Resolution had solved ciphers Alpha and Bravo by at least 6:44 a.m. on Wednesday and had the essentials for Charlie in hand (or head) then also. I was impressed. Of course she still would have had to find the caches, right Nik!!

Yes, Hardcase seems to be leading right now but Team Ekitt10 was headed to Bravo this afternoon. It may all depend on how quickly Nik can decode Charlie and whether Hardcase can find stage one of Charlie.

FYI, Resolution had solved ciphers Alpha and Bravo by at least 6:44 a.m. on Wednesday and had the essentials for Charlie in hand (or head) then also. I was impressed. Of course she still would have had to find the caches, right Nik!!

Ugh, or try getting out of work on time on a Friday night. That's a five star difficulty right there. ;)

Apparently, our archive server took a dive last night, I had to wait for the vendor to show up and replace the fifth meridian modulator in the vortex chamber.

So no attempt at Bravo for me tonight.

I get a kick out of everyone solving the cache from a far. Little do they know that the cipher is the easy part of NB's caches. :D

BTW, NB, have I told you that your evil! :D

Thanks for the caches!