Is This The Most Annoying Cache Page In The World?

One of my pet hates are web sites with sound. I use Opera and ensure that 'Enable sounds in web pages' is always off.

So in that respect, that has to be for me one of the most iritating pages I've viewed to date albeit with the caveat that if you hadn't highlighted it, I would never have noticed owing to my Opera preferences!

IS there anything out there that's more annoying? A prize for the 'best' one!

I don't have speakers at work so I cannot locate it right now, but I am sure that one of your own caches, SP, is even more annoying. It's the one with the dirty giggle on it, cannot recall which one it is offhand (I generally also have my speakers turned off) but it drove me mad when I had to listen to it one time.

This is a great multi cache but while I was planning to do it I visited the cache page several times. The first time you hear the music its ok(at least it only plays through once) after you have heard it a few times it starts to drive you mad.

GCHTY5

The music on the interception home page is anouther good contender, but I think so far SP is in lead with his submission to the "all time bottom 10 cache page themes".

By the way in IE go to tools/options/advanced scroll down to multimedia and you can switch web page music on or off.

This is a great multi cache but while I was planning to do it I visited the cache page several times. The first time you hear the music its ok(at least it only plays through once) after you have heard it a few times it starts to drive you mad.

GCHTY5

I'm sooo hurt :huh::huh: how could you say such things :( .

Is rather annoying, but I'm not changing it :lol::lol::lol: