Unapproved Cache Question

BillyBean

I have come across this twice in the past week...my travel bug was dropped off today (I received the Email) So I wanted to see where it was. When I try to read the log, it says I can't view it until the cache is approved. How can someone leave it in a cache that hasn't been approved? A fellow cacher Emailed me showing me their new TB, it was also logged into a cache the hasn't been approved. That was in Mid March. The only thing I can think of, is that it is the owners cache and that is up for approval. My friends TB has been removed and moved along since, but it hasn't shown up on the cache pages?

The bug dropping was probably done by the cache owner, since they can see their own cache page befores its approved.

I don't quite understand what your saying about your friend's Tb.... The TB icon is only supposed to show on a cache when a traveler is actually there. So if someones properly logged it the icon will disappear from the page of the cache it was in. And once they log it into another, appear on that page.