Motionbased

TeamK-9

For a while now, I've been looking into the services provide by MotionBased.

For those of you who don't know, they offer some pretty cool mapping software that allows you to upload tracklogs, and interpret it from a statistical point of view. Giving you split times, and even allowing you to put your information up against a previous log.

Unfortunately, they "neglect" the magellan community, and it's a lot harder for magellan users to upload then garmin.

That's not my problem however. My problem is the price. They offer a "Lite" membership which is free, but looks to be kind of restricting, but they also offer a paid membership for something around $97 a year. That's not a whole lot of money I guess, but for that much, I'd rather have something specifically on MY computer, that was actually software that I paid for ONCE and not recurring.

Anyway, are there any programs, free or not, that offer similar services? (ie, track logs overlaid on maps, statistics, split times, cool stuff?)