Regular Cache Symbol Won't Display In Map-it

I'm a "premium" member who is having some difficulty this morning trying to utilize the MAP-IT feature in Groundspeak.

All the maps call up fine, and they zoom, pan, etc. okay too. However, for some reason I can't get the "regular" cache SYMBOL to display on any map at any zoom level. I've tried using several combinations of check mark selections for various display options - including checking only the box for regular caches, but it doesn't work. The multi-cache and TB tag symbols display okay and the red check marks for Caches I've Found also display - it's just that darn little green treasure chest icon doesn't seem to work. I'd really appreciate it if anyone can offer a suggestion as to what I might be doing wrong?

P.S. If I choose the "Identify" radio button instead of Pan or Zoom, caches will identify as usual, but if I de-select the radio button then I lose all indication that there is a regular cache in an area.