Forestry Shepherds Cache Event?

Last year I madly volunteered to organise a joint cache event with the FC Wales and was wondering if there was enough interest for be to contact them about repeating it again this year. As last year the event would be to encourage muggles to try out caching by doing a introduction multi cache around the field were the event will be based. the dates will be the 28th/29th/30th of May.

For those who who are not aware of last years event the cache page is Here

Due to the date of the event being so close, I would need to know by the end of next week if there is enough interest, to allow me to contact and link in with FC Wales.

Last chance for those interested to shout out, if more cachers are not interested it will not be worth making contact with the FC asking them to host us in their tent. For the record I was at the tent on all 3 days last year and I'm prepared to repeat that this year even though for me it is a 40 mile round trip each day just to promote Geocaching and aid the FC with their remit of promoting all activitys that they allow to happen on their land.

Dave ;)

Unfortunatly yes mate, with 3 days to chose from and only 2 who showed a interest in attending. I didn't want to take a risk of the them comparing No's with last years attendance and thinking that now we have permision off them No one wants to know. Given the interest in caching/camping events it's something to think about for next year.

Dave