Disparity Trading Followup

R&T4SURE

Thanks to all who replied to my first post on "disparity trading". I received some very interesting and thought provoking responses from some of you and some really no-brain idotic ones from others. While I agree that it really makes little difference if cachers trade equally or not, the general idea I was hoping would come across is to perpetuate the fun of the game. Most people enjoy finding tradable items in caches and it enhances the overall fun of the game. However, others prefer not to trade items and just sign the log. Some prefer to go on line and run up their find tally to impress others. Some never record their finds and play the game for the pure enjoyment of finding caches. To each his own, as it should be.

Will disparity trading make any difference as to how I play the game in the future? Probably not. I enjoy hiding and seeking caches, trading items regardless of their value, and getting to see places I most likely would not have had the opportunity to enjoy had I not taken up this hobbie in the first place. I hope all of you continue to enjoy the game as much as I do and that you will help others ejoy it too. Thanks again for the responses! :unsure:

Thanks to all who replied to my first post on "disparity trading". I received some very interesting and thought provoking responses from some of you and some really no-brain idotic ones from others. While I agree that it really makes little difference if cachers trade equally or not, the general idea I was hoping would come across is to perpetuate the fun of the game. Most people enjoy finding tradable items in caches and it enhances the overall fun of the game. However, others prefer not to trade items and just sign the log. Some prefer to go on line and run up their find tally to impress others. Some never record their finds and play the game for the pure enjoyment of finding caches. To each his own, as it should be.

Will disparity trading make any difference as to how I play the game in the future? Probably not. I enjoy hiding and seeking caches, trading items regardless of their value, and getting to see places I most likely would not have had the opportunity to enjoy had I not taken up this hobbie in the first place. I hope all of you continue to enjoy the game as much as I do and that you will help others ejoy it too. Thanks again for the responses!

Well said.... ;)