Caching And Romance?

My wife and I love geocaching and since many good ones are in quiet and secluded wooded settings we have taken advantage of the privacy and enjoyed a few "romantic" moments. It has made us a better couple and strengthened our marriage. Anyone else out there couple thier love for geocaching with romance with a signifigant other?

My husband and I are usually too busy arguing about who will hold the GPS, or his reluctance to actually LOOK for a cache once we get to the site (he doesn't like "nature" apparently), or he's moaning about being too hot, or I'm moaning about him moaning....

Plus, we're in England. The thought of exposing any flesh in the great outdoors is a bit cold and damp sounding B)

On a less intense note...

In a conversation with a new local cacher the other day, we were discussing the benifits (yes, benifits!) of micro caches.

She stated that not only are they getting in better shape in thier retirement year, but they actually held hands while walking therough the park. She said it seemed like 10 years since they held hands.

The thought gives me warm fuzzies.

Of course I proposed to my wife during a cache hunt, no cheesy ring hides, just at the beach, caching and loving eachother. It was great. Now we never cache without eachother. It is a truly special thing we do together.

- T of TandS

I hid my girlfriends Birthday present in a cache in a favorite coffee shop, and photoshoped up a fake cache page. the cache was a wooden box that contained her new GPSr. I made her get up early Saturday so we could be FTF :unsure: It actually took her a while to realise what was going on.

Ohgr