Ammo Can Used For Bomb

CharlieP

Well, I had a cache confiscated today, despite its bright green GEOCACHE label. Local township cop thought it was the work of terrorists. State police and neighboring township police shrugged it off when they found out what it was, and called off the bomb squad before they got there. I'm waiting to find out what (if anything) is going to happen to me. I was at work and my husband talked sense to the one cop, but the other was pretty worked up. Probably the most exciting thing to happen in this rural township since.... well......ever?

Archived this and another cache near a bridge (even though one of the bridges is pedestrian only)

I agree that the forums should not be led off topic, but when they are, I appreciate the equal time for the truth.

Er, okay, Saddam isn't a good person. Is that what you were trying to prove? I know, I know, I shouldn't be posting this... off topic and such... but I can't help myself =|

Well, I had a cache confiscated today, despite its bright green GEOCACHE label. Local township cop thought it was the work of terrorists. State police and neighboring township police shrugged it off when they found out what it was, and called off the bomb squad before they got there. I'm waiting to find out what (if anything) is going to happen to me. I was at work and my husband talked sense to the one cop, but the other was pretty worked up. Probably the most exciting thing to happen in this rural township since.... well......ever?

Archived this and another cache near a bridge (even though one of the bridges is pedestrian only)

Saw the front page headline in the local paper this morning...guess it does cause a stir (although a similar thing happened a year or two ago the next county over that the paper picked up). The silver lining is that one of the paper's photographers is a geocacher, so the majority of the story was an interview with him explaining the sport.

Chin up, EG! This, too, shall pass.