Tracking Personal Coins

Shop99er

I have been trying to locate a facility that will track personal geocoins, with no luck.

I have contacted Travelertags.com 5 times, and have not revieved an answer from them. :rolleyes:

Is there any other site that has this feature? If TT.com won't answer a question, it doesn't seem too likely that they're going to be that great to do business with.

I've alwasy had good luck with the people behind TT. They may be stretched a bit thin or on vacation.

Some local organizations can track personal coins. Geocaching.com now tracks coins though they seem to want to work with organizations coins and they do have a mimimum order. However you can ask and I can be wrong on the preference for organizations coins.

Mr Snazz has a coin tracking site that might be free depeding on your area, or maybe depending on his generosity.

Maybe you don't need to talk directly to the webmaster at travelertags?

could you find someone that has the ablitity too replicate tag numbers?

Like the AGA uses that site to track their geocoins.

Or what about CR, the store sells tags made off the numbers.

Maybe someone else has abiltiy to get more? (or maybe they were both issued a set of numbers, I don't know).

of course there are also other sites you could use.

I have been trying to locate a facility that will track personal geocoins, with no luck.

I have contacted Travelertags.com 5 times, and have not revieved an answer from them.  :anitongue:

Is there any other site that has this feature? If TT.com won't answer a question, it doesn't seem too likely that they're going to be that great to do business with.

Although the idea of our site was originally to actually" Track" geocoins (and you can still use it for that), once we started programming it became obvious that it was "Trading" that was the big draw for geocoins.

So...

Tomorrow, July 3rd at 12:00 noon, we'll launch the CoinTracking.com web site.

Essentially, it's a one-stop spot for people who collect and trade geocoins to connect with other traders and people with coin editions in production or already available.

Perhaps the "shelves" will be a bit sparse right at the start, but we know that over time interest will grow and the site will become a place where things will really kick along, trading-wise.

Stop on in and look around! I understand that the excitement about this new site has reached a point where celebratory Fireworks Displays are expected all across the country at some point after we go live!

It might not be the "solution" you asked about, but it might be just the ticket. Hope you come on in and take a look.

--Marc

July 2, 2005 @ 12:30 PM

N40° 46.565' W073° 58.756'

I have contacted Travelertags.com 5 times, and have not revieved an answer from them.  :anitongue:

Although the idea of our site was originally to actually" Track" geocoins (and you can still use it for that), once we started programming it became obvious that it was "Trading" that was the big draw for geocoins.

So...

Tomorrow, July 3rd at 12:00 noon, we'll launch the CoinTracking.com web site.

Essentially, it's a one-stop spot for people who collect and trade geocoins to connect with other traders and people with coin editions in production or already available.

Perhaps the "shelves" will be a bit sparse right at the start, but we know that over time interest will grow and the site will become a place where things will really kick along, trading-wise.

Stop on in and look around! I understand that the excitement about this new site has reached a point where celebratory Fireworks Displays are expected all across the country at some point after we go live!

It might not be the "solution" you asked about, but it might be just the ticket. Hope you come on in and take a look.

--Marc

July 2, 2005 @ 12:30 PM

N40° 46.565' W073° 58.756'

Were you able to figure out why I can't sign up? I tried again with no luck.

Damenace