Pennsyltucky

CamillusGeo

I relocated from NY to Philadelphia three months ago. Someone please tell me what color the State Trooper cars are in PA.

I can't believe I haven't seen ONE. I have an uncanny ability to attract them, but as of yet haven't seen one.

Apparently the speed limits are entirely suggestive ...

Edited by CamillusGeo

Consider yourself lucky - once you see one you will probably start seeing them in bunches! ;)

To answer your question - State Troopers drive WHITE Ford Crown Victorias, mostly. There is a black and gold stripe down the side, and a seal on the doors. I have also seen blue and black unmarked cruisers, as well as a Camaro chase car once out near State College and some SUV's in the winter (mostly Cherokees and Explorers).

Now, the reason I know so much about this has nothing to do with my driving habits, really, I swear. OK, maybe a little! :)

I relocated from NY to Philadelphia three months ago. Someone please tell me what color the State Trooper cars are in PA.

I can't believe I haven't seen ONE. I have an uncanny ability to attract them, but as of yet haven't seen one.

What... the DEC officers chasing you aren't enough, you need the highway patrol too? :rolleyes:

Just jump one the turnpike.....you'll see one. Just FYI state troopers in Maryland are blue crown vics if you make it down that way.

Mr. Rusty,

Despite my well-documented ability to attract law enforcement where ever I am, I have not been able to do so in PA. Ergo, I can only conclude the PA is officially lawless.

This despite driving one vehicle with out-of-state expired tags from a Western state, leaving it running smack next to the police station when run into Wawa.

Other instances of my "near brushes" are slanderous lies. When that DEC Officer chased me, I was a victim. That open refreshing adult beverage in my hand while I darted across the road without a helmet, insurance, or plates, was not my fault. That's why I had the good sense to keep going.

"When it doubt, throttle it out."

Despite my well-documented ability to attract law enforcement where ever I am, I have not been able to do so in PA. Ergo, I can only conclude the PA is officially lawless.

Fear not if you keep up your Lawless abandon Pennsyltucky will reserve a room for you too. And you won't need your drivers license to check in. But fear not, we all love you so we'll chip in to buy you a file and bake a cake.

This despite driving one vehicle with out-of-state expired tags from a Western state, leaving it running smack next to the police station when run into Wawa.

Back when I used to drive truck over the road I was going through Pennsyltucky one day and found a set of scales open that other times were always closed. Of course my gross legal limit was 80,000 lb and that day I was much closer to 100,000 lb. So I did what every good American taxpayer would do. I pulled right up and parked on the ramp, went in and asked directions then drove off with my 20,000 lb overload. Pennsyltucky!

When that DEC Officer chased me, I was a victim.

That's right..... if they hadn't passed all those laws you would have been completely within your right. You're in the right, the laws are wrong. Kind of like if you hit a crippled 82 year old man in the middle of the street with your pickup it's his fault for being there, not yours for running him over. I think I"m beginning to see now.