Pre-pizza Caching?

Allanon

Well, except for L&MM, sounds like I won't be too lonely.

Andrew, call me when you get out. If it's before 2:00, do you have my work number? If not and want it, message me.

Land Rover...see you when you can get here.

Any others want to join the fun?

Land Rover - That sounds fine, give me a call.

Allanon - you work just up the street a little ways from my work. I am at Just north of where Redmond Way crosses West LAke Samammish/154th. I have your 0929 number, I assume that is a cell. PM me if I should call another one.

Anyone else notice that the time stamps on the forums never shifted to daylight savings time. I know I never get up that early.

Anyone else notice that the time stamps on the forums never shifted to daylight savings time.  I know I never get up that early.

Yes, you'll have to make the change manually - click on the "My Controls" link in the upper right corner, then select "Board Settings" under "Options". You'll see a checkbox regarding Daylight Savings Time.

Allanon - you work just up the street a little ways from my work. I am at Just north of where Redmond Way crosses West LAke Samammish/154th. I have your 0929 number, I assume that is a cell. PM me if I should call another on

I'm at the north end of Willows Rd. NE.

That's the cel phone alright. I'll get it out of the car at lunch and keep it with me. :D

Sorry I missed your message Tin-Ear...I was already out the door from work when you posted. Sounds like you followed us around for awhile though. I'll keep your cel number handy though. ;)

Anonymous'...sorry you couldn't make it. Land Rover and I hit 6 (not including the Event), and Andrew and his wife joined us for the last 4 (after finding one of the ones we had found earlier).

Maybe next time guys.