All Disney Caches Archived

JMBella

I happen to have a couple of Disney caches on my Watch list. I'm very disappointed to see that all physical caches are being removed by Disney Rent-a-cops and archived.

I read quite a few logs and it appears that one cast member got their panties in a bunch over the WDW TB Hotel. Now, even Clear plastic containers and harmless Bison capsules are being ripped off by "security".

What a shame. Some of these have been hidden for years and had well over 200 finds.

*I searched Disney in the SE forums before posting and came up with nothing on the subject.

I may be missing something here, but it sounds like these caches were placed on private property without permission and your upset about them being removed? I have to assume from the message and log entry that this proprty belongs to Disney since they are the ones doing the contacting and removal.

If this is the case, I don't see why you think they are wrong in thier action. It seems the hider was the one in the wrong for not getting permission as required by the guidelines.

Am I missing something here?

I may be missing something here, but it sounds like these caches were placed on private property without permission and your upset about them being removed? I have to assume from the message and log entry that this proprty belongs to Disney since they are the ones doing the contacting and removal.

If this is the case, I don't see why you think they are wrong in thier action. It seems the hider was the one in the wrong for not getting permission as required by the guidelines.

...If this is the case, I don't see why you think they are wrong in thier action. It seems the hider was the one in the wrong for not getting permission as required by the guidelines.

Right or wrong, it still sucks that there are no more caches at Disney. We are talking Disney, the closest thing you will ever get to a universally visited cache location in a location that is perfect for a cache both in location, and fitting the original purpose of disney which was to have some fun, create some magic and all that.

Point taken but like RK said, it sucks.

Did anyone get permission for those private property Walmart caches?