Problem Logging Gcnda6

nonnipoppy

Every time that I tried to open the page for GCNDA6 last night I got the same message. This morning it is the same. The message:

Details about this listing

An Error Has Occured

System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: Server was unable to process request. ---> System.IO.IOException: The process cannot access the file "e:\caches\xml\227300\227300.xml" because it is being used by another process. at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String str) at System.IO.File.Delete(String path) at Geocaching.Geocache.ReadCacheFromDisk(Object CacheID) at Geocaching.Geocache.GetCacheData(Int64 CacheID, Boolean CheckForUpdates) at Geocaching.cacheService.GetGeocacheDataByID(Int64 CacheID, Boolean CheckForUpdates) --- End of inner exception stack trace ---

Looks like the site is incredibly busy - try it late Monday or Tuesday when people are done logging their caches from the weekend.

Actually, this looks like a problem with that particular cache. This will need one of TPTB to check it out.

--Marky

I just pulled up the cache page (I was going to try to log it and see what happens) and it said the cache doesn't exist in the system.

Very odd.

Connected fine and allowed me to log a find, gave me a smiley and everything. (Deleted it though since it wasn't earned!)

Looks like all is fine now.