cache logins limit

Guest 300mag

Guest 300mag

Just wondering how many logs (limit) on a cache page before deleting some.It would be nice if we could delete the message's but keep the cachers name's on a list that would also be on the cache page or even on the(my cache page).Then it would be easy to know how many and who found your cache.You could also disable this feature.I am sure there must be some caches that would include a list long like my arm.

Guest cache_ninja

i havent seen any really insanely long ones yet, in my area anyway. why do you want to delete them? does it take you longer to load the page? if you don't want to read them, just dont scroll down.

c/n

Guest 300mag

I don't want to delete them but the other day i noticed a delete X symbol under each log.I don't remember seeing this before.So i thought it meant i had to delete some.But if not great it is fun for the other cachers to read and get tips. icon_smile.gif

Guest 300mag

I don't want to delete them but the other day i noticed a delete X symbol under each log.I don't remember seeing this before.So i thought it meant i had to delete some.But if not great it is fun for the other cachers to read and get tips. icon_smile.gif

Guest Quinnow

LOL...no that delete button is there in case you feel someone is giving away too many hints or clues as to the where-abouts of your placed cache. Thus if you think this has happened you just delete that one log. icon_biggrin.gif

------------------

Quinn Stone

Rochester, NY.14616

www.Navicache.com

Guest Quinnow

LOL...no that delete button is there in case you feel someone is giving away too many hints or clues as to the where-abouts of your placed cache. Thus if you think this has happened you just delete that one log. icon_biggrin.gif

------------------

Quinn Stone

Rochester, NY.14616

www.Navicache.com

Guest jeremy

In the case where someone is giving information away, just encrypt it. Deleting posts are more for logs that may be offensive or in the case where someone has double-posted their log and needs to remove one.

Jeremy