Can We Get A Ruling On This

Team Tigger International

Yep, it's attached to the counter. My first impression is that the link (to a site with a bunch of credit card offers) probably doesn't belong on the cache page. I'm a little uncomfortable with the site that the counter is provided by, maybe due to the minimal information complete with broken links and grammar errors. My suggestion would be to switch to a more reputable counter that doesn't require links to sponsor sites; there are plenty of free web counters out there.

edit: While this may not fall under the category of "caches that solicit" as defined in the guidelines, this may fall under the Terms of Use under "4. Use of Publishing Tools and Forums", which does not allow users to:

e) Upload, post or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation.

Not that I'm flaming GA Cacher for what was likely an honest mistake, I'm just not big on links to card offers in the descriptions on cache pages.

Edited by DavidMac