Wanted

Patudles

Getting ready come to the wetside to find my 1,000th cache. PROBLEM is I can't find the right one. The great mountain ones are snowed in. Some I like are to far away. Most that I have considered have already been found by my geo gal pals on the wetside.

I need a new hide that my gal pals haven't found yet that is worthy of #1000. Will be coming over to the wet side Thursday (I hope) to find this elusive cache. Who will hide it for me. M10B, Eraseek, Runhills? Any takers out there? We would like to do several that day. In fact unless I go caching between now and then I will need 8 caches minimum. I just think it will be more fun if my gal pals haven't already found most of these caches.

I like:

• Challenges
  • Multi's/Mystery
  • Clever micros
  • Senic walks
  • Views
  • History
  • Nature
  • Fun, must be fun.

So all you great hiders. The challenge is set forth. Make some great hides for us galpals Then I will pick the worthy one for number 1000 but we will do the rest as time allows if they are not to distant from each other. After dinner I would be up to a group night hunt. Any questions please address to this thread or email me.

Ready... Set... GO!

Hey ~Tudles! I would second the suggestion for Moun10Bike Maze as well. Pepper & I have found it but we both had, er, incidents :D:(B) Maybe another trip back through it and we could find where we went wrong. It's definitley milestone worthy and must be really pretty this time of year with everything budding out.

I did a very quick check and did not see dryside activity on Moun10Bike Maze (GCH6R6). A very fun multi with numerous other caches in the area. If you are asking for a "challenge", I know somebody that may be willing.

What a GREAT idea!

Sounds like the perfect cache and a few more tucked in there to do along the way. :(

Pepper

I did a very quick check and did not see dryside activity on Moun10Bike Maze (GCH6R6). A very fun multi with numerous other caches in the area. If you are asking for a "challenge", I know somebody that may be willing.

That cache really looks like a fun one and considering the wetsider gal pals are willing to do it again it will go into strong consideration. Problem I see with it is that it looks like an all day event so I would have to make sure I find a seven caches before going to it. Should I do it on foot or take my all-terrain bicyle? I have not done much trail riding on my bike so it would have to be easy trails. But that would sure save some time from walking all day. I just toodle along and can't keep up a fast pace on hills or long distances. :D

It still would be fun to do a cache or two the the wet behind the ears friends haven't done. Can I twist your arm Runhills? :(

The brain is at work! With luck I can come up with something not to be forgot. I think you will have plenty of time in addition to the maze. Since the real fun, Moun10Bike has made significant improvements to his maps of the area and signs have been posted. I vote no to the bikes. The distances are not that great and there was significant deadfall the last time I was there. Besides, you can't laugh as much on a bike!

Oooh, one the girls haven't found yet! Are they like me and can't even add and subtract? :( If it involves any algebra I am lost and would never find it. We would probably need a help line to get through this one in a day and still have time for others. :D

Getting ready come to the wetside to find my 1,000th cache. PROBLEM is I can't find the right one. The great mountain ones are snowed in. Some I like are to far away. Most that I have considered have already been found by my geo gal pals on the wetside.

I need a new hide that my gal pals haven't found yet that is worthy of #1000. Will be coming over to the wet side Thursday (I hope) to find this elusive cache. Who will hide it for me. M10B, Eraseek, Runhills? Any takers out there? We would like to do several that day. In fact unless I go caching between now and then I will need 8 caches minimum. I just think it will be more fun if my gal pals haven't already found most of these caches.

I like:

• Challenges
  • Multi's/Mystery
  • Clever micros
  • Senic walks
  • Views
  • History
  • Nature
  • Fun, must be fun.

So all you great hiders. The challenge is set forth. Make some great hides for us galpals Then I will pick the worthy one for number 1000 but we will do the rest as time allows if they are not to distant from each other. After dinner I would be up to a group night hunt. Any questions please address to this thread or email me.

Ready... Set... GO!

It's not a new hide.... but I see you have not yet done Ebey Bluffs!

That one is a must do and is worthy of a Milestone. As a bonus there are plenty of other great caches on the island to get you started.

Might I be so bold as to suggest one of mine.  Frink's Folly has only been found 12 or 13 times in over a year.  All waypoints are in Seattle parks.  It may take more than one try to get it right though.  I might be persuaded to give a few hints on this one.

WM you are a sadistic funny guy. They said fun not hard! Oh yeah, I was FTF on that one wasn't I. :( My favorite brewery is between two of the waypoints of Something Evil... :D Peace, Nolenator

Edited by nolenator
Oooh, one the girls haven't found yet! Are they like me and can't even add and subtract? :( If it involves any algebra I am lost and would never find it. We would probably need a help line to get through this one in a day and still have time for others. :D

There is not algebra involved in this cache. In fact every math concept used was one I taught to 6th through 8th graders when I was a teacher in a former life (i.e. before geocaching). If you want to try it, I will offer up my phone number for "phone a friend."

That one is a must do and is worthy of a Milestone.  As a bonus there are plenty of other great caches on the island to get you started.

That one is on my list and I would love it for a milestone cache. Eraseeks caches are great. But. . . That is where I am going on the 6th to cache with my new found caching friends the Ubies. Then on the 7th I can go to the Event up North.

WM you are a sadistic funny guy. They said fun not hard! Oh yeah, I was FTF on that one wasn't I.  My favorite brewery is between two of the waypoints of Something Evil...  Peace, Nolenator

Fortunately I don't need a brewery to have fun and laugh, Robinego, Pepper. & Lucy will see to that part of the fun.

This is sounding more fun all the time. Moun10bike Maze, Something Evil in Seattle, Frinks Folly, A new cache by Runhills. Thats four challenges. Two new caches are ready in my neck of the woods that means if I get those I will only need 6 for my goal.

Now these are all challenging caches so I will need that Phone a Friend deal cause I can't have no DNF's (just laughs) it is a one day deal. I live 3 hours away and will have to get up and leave by 0 dark hundred

Who's going to join us for a Victory Dinner?

Editing the ooops

Edited by Patudles

That one is a must do and is worthy of a Milestone.  As a bonus there are plenty of other great caches on the island to get you started.

I'll second this suggestion. If you consider it then I also suggest Light House Point. It's a hoot!!!

A big shaking of the head and Tudles says NO,NO, NO to this suggestion. :( I've hiked that area many times but I refuse to go down that hill then up that scarry ladder to the cache and back. No siree. I am one big fraidy cat when it comes to that cache. :D

Edit: Ooooops

Edited by Patudles

Now these are all challenging caches so I will need that Phone a Friend deal cause I can't have no DNF's (just laughs) it is a one day deal. I live 3 hours away and will have to get up and leave by 0 dark hundred

Who's going to join us for a Victory Dinner?

Email me for the phone number. Depending on the date, I would be pleased to join you for the victory dinner.

Well if it's been raining really hard you could go for Scout Lake :laughing:

But seriously, depending on who's driving, and if you need some "set-up" caches you could go for firsties on a couple of drive-by caches. Look for "A drive in the woods" 5 and 6 real soon now.

LOL, I have memories of that trail. Seriously I do plan on trying for it again, but only on a guaranteed sunny day. Those drivebys look great will I have time for them or are they long, long drives?

Thank you all for the wonderful suggestions. I am looking forward to doing them. I did get in one cache over the weekend so I will have a minimum of 7 caches to get on Thursday. Looks like some of these are tough ones. So if I don't get to all of them, rest assured that they are on my to do list. They all look great! Thanks again for the help, and Runhills, I am watching for it to pop up.

Thank you all for the wonderful suggestions. I am looking forward to doing them. I did get in one cache over the weekend so I will have a minimum of 7 caches to get on Thursday. Looks like some of these are tough ones.

If you are doing this on Thursday, you will have to remove Frink's Folly from the list of possible hunts. I will not be able to be on the phone-a-friend line on Thursday. Sorry, but Kubota Garden is still available and you won't need help with that one.

QUOTE: 

WM you are a sadistic funny guy. They said fun not hard! Oh yeah, I was FTF on that one wasn't I.  My favorite brewery is between two of the waypoints of Something Evil...  Peace, Nolenator 

Fortunately I don't need a brewery to have fun and laugh, Robinego, Pepper. & Lucy will see to that part of the fun.

Hmmm...Brewery? <perk> Someone say brewery?

I live 3 hours away and will have to get up and leave by 0 dark hundred

Uh huh, get up at oh dark hundred. That assumes you've gone to sleep the night before! You really ought to layoff that online gaming....

Well if it's been raining really hard you could go for Scout Lake 

I believe we are still trying to dry out! And in true dry-sider fashion, we would melt. Although, in reality, I've been told we would "absorb". :laughing:

Those drivebys look great will I have time for them or are they long, long drives?

Yes, it is a long drive but they are both on the same road. CruiserGuy already grabbed firsties though. He said it was nearly 60 miles round trip from North Bend.

60 Miles? Oh puleze. We drove a 1/2 tank and 1 tires worth for one Earthcache! I'm still trying to justify that one to my husband... but hey, it was a new icon for our page! Totally justifiable in my mind. :(

-R-

I like:

• Challenges - yep
  • Multi's/Mystery - yep
  • Clever micros - yep
  • Scenic walks - iffy
  • Views - nope
  • History - nope
  • Nature - yep
  • Fun, must be fun. - with your company, always

Ready... Set... GO!

I need to smooth out a couple of rough edges but hope to submit for approval tomorrow or later :(

Based on what I saw during the WCM, once you get coordinates finding the hides should not be too hard.

But your comment about lame remids me of the Texan visiting the Northwest that observed "The mountains are nice but they get in the way of the view" I assumed you were tired of the wide open views thus the reason for getting your milestone on the wetside. So much for views :D

I assumed you were tired of the wide open views thus the reason for getting your milestone on the wetside. So much for views :D

Wrongo! The reason I choose the wetside is:

• mountaintop caches not available right now such as The World as Runhills Sees it.
  • I've found most everything over here.
  • Fun to get away from home (itchy feet)
  • Lots of view caches around and I will always go to them but in mood for a fun cache.
  • Last but not least wanted to share my fun with my caching buddies from the wetside

I felt a day of fun and laughter was in order for the probably my most important milestone. And who better to share that with than Robinego, Lucy & Pepper and whoever elses joins us. (Ccmin wish you could be with us too, Darn those jobs that get in the way of fun!)

I think I shouldn't have said the word lame. I apologize That just popped out. Just that I want this one special. Looking forward to it, Thanks for being a pal and setting this one up for us.

Cool! Thanks Runhills, are you going to join us? I got my taxes done so I am free for a day of play! :) Yee, haa!

Edit: (The puzzle requires a bit of research, logic, clear thinking, and simple math to determine the coordinates for the waypoint,)

Research, I can do, :D simple math, no problem, :) logic, what's that? :rolleyes: Thats why I take Robinego, Clear thinking, well that will be a challenge. :o

Edited by Patudles

Any idea of where all you might be hunting? Now that you have those pesky taxes done you can formulate a plan? I work in South Seattle but might be able to sneak out early and catch up with you mid afternoon? Pepper has my office number and Lucy has my cellular.

I think Lucy is in charge of that. I was hoping we could find some that they haven't already found. I am thinking we will try for 6 caches on the way. Have lunch and then go for #7 (1000). Then on to more that everyone doesn't already have, whereever that may be. Check with Lucy & Pepper!

Pep and Lucy have done Something Evil... Sorry the original WP #2 is gone, but Pepper will tell you about it. Make sure you stop at the Elliot Bay Brewery for a snack. My mug number is #263 "Baxter" if you want to leave me a nastygram. Have fun girls. Peace, Nolenator

Those drivebys look great will I have time for them or are they long, long drives?

Yes, it is a long drive but they are both on the same road. CruiserGuy already grabbed firsties though. He said it was nearly 60 miles round trip from North Bend.

They are a ways out there and the road a bit rough in places but it is really pretty area because not so many people are out there. You can't quite get to the hot springs because of some debris over the road. It would only be a short hike i think though.

Mr. Thomas loves a soft feminine hand caressing his bloated festering head. Please tell me you’re coming, I’ll reopen the bog especially for you. No guarantees on your survival though.

I am still doing a bit of housecleaning, one particularly gruesome fit of rage against the last human who attempted to find Mr. Thomas left entrails and organs suspended in the trees. There’s a mutilated arm still about, I’ll need to locate that. I’m actually somewhat ashamed of the condition of my lair, and likewise none to proud of the amount of mercy I showed by allowing Ankou to take her so quickly.

All my love,

E

Oh the boasts of humans, how they entertain me. A rather large, muscular individual came here boasting of his eventual success. He even stood his ground when I approached. I knocked him back and swallowed his left leg to mid thigh, bit down, and pulled his leg out without the flesh. Oh my, if you could have only seen the look on his face as he looked at his leg sans skin and muscle. You disgusting sacks of lard, how I loath your pseudo bravery and false bravado. Have I allowed too many of you to live? I can hold you up by your throat with one hand while my other slowly peels the skin from your body. Have you ever witnessed the look of shocked disbelief on the face of a human when their intestines spill out into the mud? I have with great delight. Mr. Thomas was peeled so, he lived a good long time, crying like a little girl with her legs caught in a snow-blower.

The days of the endless nightmare are not over, nor are the nights of the longing daydream. Even Peg has returned. You do not perceive the meaning herein, because your thoughts are but two dimensional. Have you heard from the so-called dreadful Fen Dweller of late? It is my belief that he may have been captured or has gone into hiding. He was mighty once, I am mighty now. Make light of the successes of those who have logged Mr. Thomas as found. Those who agonized and shrieked in the bowels of the slough know what you chose to disbelieve.