Pengy&tigger

They rock :D

The said they were going to be my new cacheing partners now DomHeknows is going to the states. They never told me about going to Scotland :D:D looks like I am dumped already :D

Ahh well.......... never mind, mate.

Just ask youself this question:

"Would I rather go caching with two lovely ladies or one scruffy ol' git?"

:D:D:D:D

Pengy&Tigger hit the Isle of Man just before Edinburgh.

They did 32 caches in three days, including a couple of big multicaches and some tricky puzzles. They also fell off a cliff, and were bitten by a Manx guard-cat at the Viking castle in Castletown!

They managed 15 caches on a remarkable first day out (Sunday).

Apart from all that, I think they had a relaxing little holiday :D .

HH

Pengy & Tigger have only just arrived in Edinburgh and have done a total of 16 caches in their first day, and they haven't even reached the the City centre yet.

Believe me that is good going.  .

It certainly is. My best (Edinburgh) day was eight - and I barely had time to stop for quick cig and a drink of Lucozade. :(

I seen one lady at PhD. yesterday, I said hello as she was coming back from the location of the cache, but she ignored me, after reading their log and if it was a member of P&T then I can understand why she didn't talk. :(:D

P&T can you put me out of my misery and let me know if it was you??

I didn't see anyone but it's quite possible if it was around 7.30pm.

T

I seen one lady at PhD. yesterday, I said hello as she was coming back from the location of the cache, but she ignored me, after reading their log and if it was a member of P&T then I can understand why she didn't talk. :(  :D

P&T can you put me out of my misery and let me know if it was you??

I didn't see anyone but it's quite possible if it was around 7.30pm.

T

If it was around 7:30 the it wasn't you, my encounter was at about 3:30 after I had just been along and done a check of it as well. I tried to stuff a TB into the container but it was too big, if I had known I would have just left it next to it.

So the update is that yesterday they found a further 8 with 3 of those being in the City center, and a further 6 outside of Edinburgh with 3 of those being in Fife. So 30 down in the first 2 days. I get the feeling as though you are going to clear Edinburgh before your holiday is over.

I hope you are having fun. B):(:D