Brand New

missmod88

Hey! I live in Ontario Canada, close to Manitoba and I am not too sure how to go about finding other caches in this area,, I have found one, but how do I know if it's still active? message the person? or am I missing something? :D

spring is here, and want to get out there and play with my new toy...

missy :D

Hi Missy

Welcome to the sport. You can tell if the cache is active by looking at the webpage for the cache. You can search for the webpage by it's name, or by it's waypoint code (GC????) both of which may have been written in the log book in the cache. If not, you can try a location search using coordinates or postal code.

Good Luck :D

ok pdop!!

oh you can call me Sue, :D um, I tried the postal code thingamagig, and found several close to home!!! :D so I think I am on the right track now!!

I am thinking about going on one over the next couple of days, (if I get the map loaded to my gps correctly) now do I post at that particular geocache site then?? :D:D:D:D

I am off now for 10 days and when I get all my work done around the house I plan on taking off!! I'll be around here tho, getting tips and things. :D

Sue :D

I am off now for 10 days and when I get all my work done around the house I plan on taking off!! I'll be around here tho, getting tips and things. :(

Sue :D

Ok Sue, a word of advice. You cannot use nasty language in this forum. Words such as "housework" are not permitted. :( Get you priorities straight and find the caches first. B) The forecast for the weekend is tremendous, my lawn and garden need lots of work. Too bad, it can wait.

Cheers, Olar

I am off now for 10 days and when I get all my work done around the house I plan on taking off!!  I'll be around here tho, getting tips and things.  B)

Sue  ;)

Ok Sue, a word of advice. You cannot use nasty language in this forum. Words such as "housework" are not permitted. :D Get you priorities straight and find the caches first. ;) The forecast for the weekend is tremendous, my lawn and garden need lots of work. Too bad, it can wait.

Cheers, Olar

too funny!! :D and point taken!!

I am grounded for a few days now, so we'll see if I can get out later in the week, but at this point it ain't lookin good :blink:

we did manage to get away for the weekend tho, to our future hunting ground... was so nice to escape!!

Sue B)