Best Cache Page Layout

Kit Fox

Ok I am writting this one to here because it seems about the best place for it. I am not the fastest typer in the world and I barely know html commands. My question to you guys is, with only 45 minutes to input the data are you setting the info up in a Word document then importing it to the cache page or are you guys just that fast and where is a good place to go to get a comprehensive list of HTML commands?

Help with this would be appreciated as I would like to make my pages look a little better than just a bunch of words.

The way I do it, is I use Netscape composer. I surf with IE, but compose with Netscape. I like it a lot more than Front Page. Netscape is WYSIWYG. I can create it the way I want it, then when I get it just right, I sign into GC.com and copy and paste the results. Once in awhile, I have to tweak it using the "edit" function.

Also, I found, that if I keep my pages to 70% of the page width, then the advertisements on the GC page don't mess up my layout.

Hope this helps. Netscape has a real low learning curve. Download and try it, you might like it. But, IE is still better to surf, because it is so intergrated to the rest of MS....

Rick

Our daughter and I wrote the poem ,

then I used a WYSIWYG {netscape composer} to layout the page.

WYSIWYG =what you see is what you get

Lots of free ones on the net. Eventually you learn to hand code stuff

as small details need fixig :-}

{This page originally had music ,

but the embed/bg sound code gets stripped by the server :-( }

Ladyslipper Reflections

Edited by nine_ca & Ladyracer