Tribute To Dmflyer

:D

This little note is a small recoginition of DMFlyer. He started geocaching in Sept. 2003 and just achieved his 1000th find. He was the first geocacher that Marge and I met on the trail. DM has been a wonderful help with our local geocachers. DM good luck and we are looking forward to see your 2000th find. How many geocachers are in your area with 1000 or more finds? :)

Congrats to DMFlyer! A personal milestone of 1K shows a love and dedication to Geocaching. I've had the pleasure of meeting Deermark and Daggy at a cache last year. They both cache a lot too with over 2K finds each. We talked for a half hour or so. Two of the nicest cachers you will ever meet. It kinda makes my day when I run into a friendly cacher on the trail. :(

I have to say that not only is the 1K milestone admirable, his 200 hides are what stands out most to me. He has made it easier for the rest of us in the area to reach that 1,000 mark. My hat is off to him for all he does in the area for geocaching. He finds em, he hides em, and maintains em (even if they aren't his.) His hides vary from the quick png to a long hike to a simply majestic area. Cachers in the Tri-Cities are lucky to have someone like DMFlyer around. But I still love him for what he brings to the game and I hate him for always grabing the coveted FTF. Thank ya' DM