Lock N' Locks

dhenninger

WOO HOO!

Great! Now maybe you guys will put your caches in containers rather than bags! :)

Yuk, I hate caches in bags. I didn't think you'd find to many of those here. There is one Nassau County cacher that really puts out some junk, maybe those are the ones you're talking about.

WOO HOO!

Great! Now maybe you guys will put your caches in containers rather than bags! :)

Yuk, I hate caches in bags. I didn't think you'd find to many of those here. There is one Nassau County cacher that really puts out some junk, maybe those are the ones you're talking about.

Come on Joe go easy on squealy he has a couple of good hides!

It is like a tupperware container with tabs that clip down on a latch type of configuration and theoretically create a water tight seal. Water Tight is essential.

Best plastic cache container is a large Metamucil container, after all contents are gone. The big wide mouth **has a screw top, it is roughly the same size as a 30 Cal Ammo Can and can be spray painted or taped. It is free and readily available in households through out the country. The wide mouth allows access to the contents easily.

** Sometimes referred to as the LI Mouth. :)

It is like a tupperware container with tabs that clip down on a latch type of configuration and theoretically create a water tight seal. Water Tight is essential.

Best plastic cache container is a large Metamucil container, after all contents are gone. The big wide mouth **has a screw top, it is roughly the same size as a 30 Cal Ammo Can and can be spray painted or taped. It is free and readily available in households through out the country. The wide mouth allows access to the contents easily.

** Sometimes referred to as the LI Mouth. :D

Do bears like Metamucil? Cause if they do, your cache has a problem!

:D

** Sometimes referred to as the LI Mouth. :D

We may very well have big mouths but were not too cheap to buy ammo cans and Lock & Locks. :D

I don't know if ya'll have Target or KMart up there but the lock n locks are currently on shelves here. In Target there is a large cylinder with 2 smaller cylinders inside for under $7. I am in Roanoke. Wish there were more cachers posting here from SW VA on here but I enjoy all the ideas and suggestions I get from all.

I don't know if ya'll have Target or KMart up there but the lock n locks are currently on shelves here. In Target there is a large cylinder with 2 smaller cylinders inside for under $7. I am in Roanoke. Wish there were more cachers posting here from SW VA on here but I enjoy all the ideas and suggestions I get from all.

I actually picked up a few in KMart while I was down there. And yes, we have Target and K-Mart here too but the L&Ls are only in Target.