What Alternative To Geocaching.com Do You Prefer?

Which alternative site to geocaching.com do you prefer? And why?

Which alternative to this forum do you prefer, and why?

I guess it's going to come to this. Maybe someone can get a word in edgewise before the fire comes down from heaven. Again. Good luck.

Give it up. The other thread went 2 weeks and 3 pages. It had already run it's useful course and turned into a flamefest.

That's not exactly "fire from heaven". Besides, I still firmly believe one company should NOT have to bear the cost of advertising for another company. I have no problem with TC, I use it myself. But if you want to discuss terracaching, do it in their forums. If you want to discuss navicache, go there.

Edited by Mopar

I don't prefer an alternative listing site. I've checked them out. None of them offer a 'better product' or nearly the number of listings. I don't think the alternatives are any easier to use. Besides, the caches I want to hunt are on this site. IMHO, they don't measure up.

I haven't bothered checking out other forums (other than my local organiztion) because the people I want to converse with are on this forum.

My turn to close one. Re-opening threads close on the heels of others being locked is bad form. The prior thread ran for ten days and was closed only after it degenerated into the land of forum guideline violations. This one didn't take so long.