Mudinyeri's Geocaching Supplies

Many of you have seen my "Evil Micro's." Well, I just came across a great way to offer a ton of other cool Geocaching SWAG. In addition to the micro's and magnets I initially offered, you can now purchase custom geocaching clothing, trade items, coffee mugs and much more on my Mudinyeri's Geocaching Supplies website.

Check back often as I will add new items frequently (a least once a week).

Moderators: I have prior permission to post this topic and can provide e-mail proof of same. Please do not delete it. Thanks! :(

Our logo item store now has "Geocachers ... we know all the good places to hide the body" items. Check 'em out and watch out for the police! :lol:

Edit: We also have "I use billion-dollar satellites to find Tupperware in the Woods" items and some fun "Got Cache"items.

Enjoy!

Edited by Mudinyeri
Edit: We also have "I use billion-dollar satellites to find Tupperware in the Woods" items and some fun "Got Cache"items.

Enjoy!

Can you get a shirt with the logo on the back?

Sure, which kind of shirt(s) would you like? If you post up a current item number and description, I'll make the same item with the logo on the back.

JUST RELEASED ... a complete new line of items based on a Keep on Cachin' theme!

For those of you who remember the Keep on Truckin' slogan and character from the 70's, we've developed a line of geocaching supplies (shirts, buttons, magnets, mugs, tote bags, etc.) based on the character from the Keep on Truckin' theme.

Our character is definitely very geocaching-specific and we think you will enjoy these items!

We won't spoil the surprise by posting item samples here. You'll want to see the whole line of items by clicking here. :)

On a somewhat related note, we were recently contacted by a fellow geocacher who was interested in purchasing some of our items for door prizes for an event cache. If you would like to purchase several of a single item (more than 15), discounts are available. Contact me via PM or e-mail for pricing.

Keep on Cachin'

Edited by Mudinyeri

We have stocked out of the 1.8 ml vials and are unable to get any more in at a reasonable price. Unfortunately, our "evil micro's" are, as a result, no longer available.

We do still have magnets, matchstick canister micro's and our full line of shirts, hats, stickers, buttons, etc.

Thanks for all your support!

Edited by Mudinyeri