Going Back To A Cache To Place Better Stuff

Ok quick question, Is it ok to go back to a cache you have found and place a better item then you did when you found it??? I want to take some friends caching and I want to leave some good stuff instead of my norm...........Thanks!!

Delaypat

is this a quick question or a trick question?

Is the plan to leave the good stuff the day before your friends come?

Or the day when they go with you? :o

I see nothing wrong with trying to raise the level of swag in a cache.

Only for your friends?

Or for other players as well?

oh no, totally for other people..I just want to place something better then what I placed before...more stuff=better stuff foreveryone!!!

thanks!

No problem in going back. None at all.

Don't log additional visits as finds, because, after all, you're not finding it, you're revisiting.

Many caches are taken care of by the community for various reasons and this sounds no different in it's propriety.

Hope this helps.

What about this? I had a group of Cachers coming thru my area to hunt my caches. They invited me to go along, but I was not able to go. One of the caches that they were going to hunt was a micro at a local park. I went out the night before and left them a clue in the micro to find a large container I had hidden nearby that I had filled with swag just for the group. I asked that they not trade, only take. The next day I picked up the clue and large container. Was this out of line? I noticed someone above questioned about swag being for everyone or just a special group. BTW A cacher came thru that morning before the group and found the large container and not the Micro. He traded, left a log sheet and emailed me letting me know the log sheet was gone and he had left me a new one in the cache. LOL! I e-mailed him back and told him what had happened. Yes, I allowed the find log! :blink: