Approver Thank You

Hello all,

i just wanted to publicly thank our local Approver Cache-Advance. We recently had a coin distro event in Calgary and I placed 8 caches called 7 Seas for locals to hunt (about a 12km loop through very intense elevation).

Anyhow, Cache-Advance was kind enough to arrange for these caches to go *live* just prior to the event and it ended up being a blast for all involved. Given that this is not automated, this required cooperation and advance planning which was beyond the call of duty!

So -- thank you!

(hopefully this is okay to post here -- I wanted the community at large to see how much the approvers work for us -- they're worth every penny we pay them! :o )

Lemon Fresh Dog, thanks for noting the special arrangements that were made. Your regular reviewer was not near a computer at the time of your event, so arrangements were made for another volunteer to press the buttons to list the caches timed for your event. The first to step forward was Utah Admin!

We help each other out all the time. Quite often, we are traveling to the very event for which the caches are to be released.