Bookmarked Lists

J.A.R.S.

Hi,

I made my first bookmark list -- entitled: Winter-friendly caches (I know, it's technically Spring, but you wouldn't know it from today's weather). It includes some of our J.A.R.S.'s caches. I'd be happy to add other winter-friendly caches (plowed parking, accessible cache) in southwestern Ontario to the list.

I be interested in seeing other bookmarked lists. Has anyone else made a list that they'd like to share?

R of J.A.R.S.

Great topic.

I've got a Top Ten list. OK, I've only gotten around to posting ONE cache there, but my intent is sincere!

I also have a list of caches I've found that have been archived. List one and list two, since you can only store 100 bookmarks in a list. Not sure how useful these will be, and I have NO idea how I'm going to keep them up to date.

Can anybody create a list, or are they members only?

How do I find Shared Lists?

Unless you have a URL you cannot see a shared list (yet). However, we will be adding functionality to show shared lists on a cache listing so you know someone bookmarked it for whatever reason. Also we will add a tab on the profile page so you can see a user's shared list.

I'm looking forward to the ability to see other cacher bookmarks on their profile page. In the meantime Jeremy suggested :

As an interim workaround, consider adding hyperlinks on your profile page, and/or your forum signature line, to your shared bookmark lists.

I'm giving it a go, by adding it to our signature. I hope I did it right.

R of JARS

Does anyone know how to add a link to your signature?

I tried html code, that didn't work. I tried UBB code and it's not working. Here's what I'm doing:

I can't lie around and be lazy. I am a Thing-Finder, and when you're a Thing-Finder you don't have a minute to spare...The whole world is full of things, and somebody has to look for them.

-Pippi Longstocking

----------------

Our bookmark lists: [br]

Winter-friendly caches

Also, I can't see my signature in my profile page. Is that normal?

R of JARS

Does anyone know how to add a link to  your signature?

I tried html code, that didn't work. I tried UBB code and it's not working. Here's what I'm doing:

I can't lie around and be lazy. I am a Thing-Finder, and when you're a Thing-Finder you don't have a minute to spare...The whole world is full of things, and somebody has to look for them.

-Pippi Longstocking

----------------

Our bookmark lists: [br]

Winter-friendly caches

Also, I can't see my signature in my profile page. Is that normal?

R of JARS

Oops, never mind. I swear it didn't work a second ago when I tested it on the 'Test, test, test.... ' page.