juswalkin

:o

just another newbie thought i'd say hi and was wondering if you could send me out some sites that i could visit in your area i am from New Zealand and will be traveling through USA soon. fly into denver and then head up the rockys to yellowstone. Any good suggestions?

hope you loook back here and help me out

have a good one

:huh:

just another newbie thought i'd say hi and was wondering if you could send me out some sites that i could visit in your area i am from New Zealand and will be traveling through USA soon. fly into denver and then head up the rockys to yellowstone. Any good suggestions?

hope you loook back here and help me out

have a good one

I'm in Denver and I would love to go caching with you! When are you coming?

Hi, I am another n00b! Just thought I'd say hello to all of you out there. I'd heard about geocaching a while ago, but only recently was reminded about it, which is when I looked it up online (yes, Law&Order was what reminded me! :lol: ). My husband had been wanting a GPSr for a while anyway, so we went out and got one, a Garmin 60CS, and I totally love it. I took it on a few hunts today, but no actual finds. I think my newbie-ness is to blame and not the unit! I'm sure I'll get better at it, eventually! Plus, the hiking was lots of fun, so it was a good day.

Anyway, I'm very excited about this new found hobby of ours, and I hope to learn a lot more as we go on!

Any other Los Angeles area cachers out there?

Nice to meet you all!