Nikongod Grabs #100

dhenninger

Although it is several years late, thank you all for the congratulations on finding #100. I don't think I even knew there was a forum in the early 2000's.

I started this up again (no idea how long it will last) and there are SOOOOOOOOOOO many geocaches in the area. Like wow. I found 3 in Teaneck tonight. There are like 10 more! I used to drive for hours to find 13 geocaches.

I am a die-hard gearhead, and I hate to admit it, but my android-tablet beats the pants off of any GPS I had for my first 100. And it was cheaper. works better and cheaper by a factor of like a billion.

What a great thread bump! Thanks for the throwback to the early days, when caches were few and far between. Scoring 100 caches was a big deal back then, taking months or a year of geocaching. Nowadays, 100 caches is called "a busy Saturday."

I'm happy to see an "old timer" trying geocaching again. The secret is, find the caches you like to find, and don't worry about all the other ones.