How long until membership is acknowledged

pdxmarathonman

quote:
Originally posted by pdxmarathonman:

I realized that I found the PayPal Donate button instead of the Membership button. I've sent email to the contact address and hope that Jeremy can sort it out for me.

Feeling rather foolish right about now...

You aren't the first or the last to do that. And no need to feel foolish... icon_smile.gif

> Martin (Magellan 330)

Don't have time to program and record your shows while geocaching? Get a TiVo!

quote:

I realized that I found the PayPal Donate button instead of the Membership button. I've sent email to the contact address and hope that Jeremy can sort it out for me.

You aren't the first or the last to do that. And no need to feel foolish... icon_smile.gif

> Martin (Magellan 330)

Don't have time to program and record your shows while geocaching? Get a TiVo!

After I had been on the Geo sight for a while I went back to the main page. Where there was once an advertisment for Geo gear...NOW there was an adverstisment for a membership? What's up with that? Charter now...gear later, thanks! WD

Let's win this war and get the hell out. George Armstrong Custer

quote:

I made the same mistake. I contacted Geocaching Central and explained my problem. My money was refunded two days later. Then, I found the Membership icon and tried again. It went through almost immediatly. PayPal sent me a password and I was good to go. Charter Member showed up in my profile and was even backdated. WD

Let's win this war and get the hell out. George Armstrong Custer