April 1st Was No Joke

Ok folks as i mentioned in an earlier post that we (anglofinder & VorvikHunter) were going to get married on 1st April 2005 and that we would now be known collectively as "Team Vorvik", hopefully this will work.... am trying to show you all a photograph of the day.

wedding photograph

If it wasn't for geocaching bringing us together to search for tupperwear boxes in the woods using billion dollar satellites then maybe we would never have got together as a couple, so on behalf of my wife and i, can thank everyone who has placed a cache that we have found, you are all responsible for this match making!!!

Team Vorvik

Edited by Team Vorvik
Cornwall is a great place to tie the knot.

We didnt tie the knot in Cornwall, we went for a holliday there first as it was the nearest we were going to get as a honeymoon (even if it was a bit backwards):P

We got married in York.

I also want to thank everyone for their congratulations to us..... it's nice to know we have so many friends..... even if we haven't met them yet!! :lol: