Navigation Graphics In Firefox 1.0.1

elkyle

Hello. I like the resdesign of the website, with one exception: the navigation graphics on the left bar are completely screwed up for me. I have had a similar issue with another website that used mouseOver's; I do not know if something is screwed up with my Firefox profile or if it is a website isssue.

I made a collage of what the bar looks like in the various mouse locations:

Geocaching Nav Bar Collage

Also, note that the small graphics under the nav bar also are not correct. I have confirmed that this does in fact work with Internet Explorer, so it apparantly is a browser issue. I do not know if the Javascript is causing a problem or if it is something wrong on my end.

Thanks,

Kyle Lady

Also, note that the small graphics under the nav bar also are not correct. I have confirmed that this does in fact work with Internet Explorer, so it apparantly is a browser issue. I do not know if the Javascript is causing a problem or if it is something wrong on my end.

Works For Me (Firefox 0.10.1-4mdk).

Thanks to all of you who responded. I just went to the site to log a cache I found this afternoon, and it now works. I have rebooted since my original post due to some internet/network problems, so that may have fixed it. Then again, it could just have been random chance...with Windows, who knows?

Kyle

:) I have had no problems with my browser at all. I have no known issues with it at all. I love Firefox. If you love to cache and use Firefox I would recomend getting the Geocache search bar to replace the standard google toolbar. The web address is under the software forum, subtopic firefox extentions or something like that. If I were you I would redownload the latest version of Firefox.
I have had no problems with my browser at all. I have no known issues with it at all. I love Firefox. If you love to cache and use Firefox I would recomend getting the Geocache search bar to replace the standard google toolbar. The web address is under the software forum, subtopic firefox extentions or something like that. If I were you I would redownload the latest version of Firefox.

Why mess with additional toolbars? Just add this to your list of search engines.