Vector Cache?

hueyflyer & copilot

Hi folks. I recently did what the cache owner listed as a vector cache. Upon finding part one, found as a clue a ciphered message. Really had no idea what this was all about or what a vector cache is. Was able to locate the cache using geo-sence and other listed clue, but with no help from the stage one clue. Please enlighten me.

Thanks

Hueyflyer

Understand compass vectors. Have spent many hours flying using a mag compass and either a topo map or sectional map for navigation, but here is the problem. First stage had this clue;

BAR SBHE AVAR QRTEBKF

GJB AVAR MREB ZRGREF

Have no clue how this relates to vectos or finding the cache.

Use ROT13 on the clue.

Understand compass vectors. Have spent many hours flying using a mag compass and either a topo map or sectional map for navigation, but here is the problem. First stage had this clue;

BAR SBHE AVAR QRTEBKF

GJB AVAR MREB ZRGREF

Have no clue how this relates to vectos or finding the cache.

either use an automatic translator (like this one) or go threw it by hand. A=N, same as how hints can be decoded off cache pages.

Hi folks. I recently did what the cache owner listed as a vector cache. Upon finding part one, found as a clue a ciphered message. Really had no idea what this was all about or what a vector cache is. Was able to locate the cache using geo-sence and other listed clue, but with no help from the stage one clue. Please enlighten me.

Thanks

Hueyflyer

The cache was almost 300 meters away and you found it using geosense? Good job! I would have deciphered the clue, but then I am lazy. :lol:

Understand compass vectors. Have spent many hours flying using a mag compass and either a topo map or sectional map for navigation,  but  here is the problem.  First stage had this clue;

BAR SBHE AVAR QRTEBKF

GJB AVAR MREB ZRGREF

Have no clue how this relates  to vectos or finding the cache.

either use an automatic translator (like this one) or go threw it by hand. A=N, same as how hints can be decoded off cache pages.

Anybody know what a "DEGROX" is???