Cache Or Cult?

dejected soul

"It's no good going back ther to search, no. We doesn't remember all the places we've visited. And it's no use. The Baggins has got it in its pocketses: the nasty noser has found it, we says."

I'm not hooked yet. Got the first cypher and zeroing in on the second. Ouch my eyes hurt. Well maybe just a little. :o

"It's no good going back ther to search, no. We doesn't remember all the places we've visited. And it's no use. The Baggins has got it in its pocketses: the nasty noser has found it, we says."

Not this way... master! There isssss another way. Yessss indeed there issss. Another way... darker.... more difficult to find... yessss more ssssecret...

Once Bletchley Park gets under your skin it is really hard to shake. I made it past the first two messages just to get hung up where I believe everyone else is, on the last message. I reread all the notes and the web page hoping something jumps up and grabs me by the collar and says "Here I am you Idiot!!" The answer has to lie onn the web page somewhere. You know, living in Fort Wayne I'll probably never go look for the cache container itself. I just want to solve it. I never solved Perfectly Perplexing Puzzles before it got archived (got stuck on the last puzzle), haven't a clue on Roll out the Barrel and now a newer one called Demon has me baffled. I guess BP will just be another cache that I don't finish :D

Yesssss, it isss isn't it! Once you starts its, you can't stop itssss.....Me thinksss I might go insane....months on this cache...can't stop... :rolleyes:

They have taken the bridge and the second hall.

We have barred the gates, but cannot hold them for long.

The ground shakes. Drums, drums in the deep.

We cannot get out. A shadow moves in the dark.

We cannot get out...

They are coming...

We to are hooked (stuck, addicted… :( ) on this cache. We have bought at least 2 books on crypts and ciphers and borrowed several others :D . I personally have been up way to late (like 3 am) for a work night on many occasions trying to figure this one out. Mrs. Got the first part in about an hour, the rest is driving us crazy!!

Thanks for the cache precious! :(

David

DnrDmr