Uk Geocoin

Is that supposed to be useful Bob? We are doing this for the UK caching community and sometimes, with veiled attacks like this, I wonder why we are bothering.

You know it is so easy for all these people to say what would be good or what would be bad on a coin, when they should be ready and how much they should cost, should they be tracked or not and where.. But until you have worked with a coin manufacture and dealt with the on going changes made to the design, the manufacturer making typo errors, the differance of time zones and when you can get a hold of the manufacture, the delay on receive e-mails, manufacturer not receieving an attachment in the e-mail and so on, you really should consider being more thankful they are even offering you the coin.

Those who have never taken upon themselves to design a coin and have it minted really have no idea what it takes, those who have taken on that daunting task I appreciate all you have done. Thank you Hokesters and all those involved in making this UK coin possible. Thank you for your hard work and last but not least thank you for offering them to the GC community. Keep up the hard work and I look forward to adding this coin to my collection.

The GBAcoinclub will boost our order to around 60 coins from around the 30-40 we initially expressed interest in via email. Please let me know if you guys can cover this.

Is there a list of people with confirmed orders anywhere?