My New Sig Item....

I always wanted to have a unique sig item, but I'm not artsy or craftsy.

I have bred a line of very small dogs to put in large caches:

5cb69d86-e967-4304-9012-96191719dec0.jpg

I figure that I could leave them in new caches since they will get visited quicker than an older cache.

I will have to take most, or all, of the swag from the cache to make room for the puppy with some food and water, but I figure that I will still be trading better than even. I mean c'mon, a puppy is wayyyy better than a McToy. Right? :lol:

ad170ac0-650e-4016-817f-a21ef5183c7c.jpg

Yo Quiro Cache Pup?

fca009d0-e80b-47de-aaf6-7caa06bdd002.jpg

This one is for smaller caches.

Edited by Snoogans
:D I have some Bonsai Kittens that could work as a sig item... :lol:

Actually, I used the instructions on that website to train my cache pups to wait patiently for their new owners to arrive.

I also fabricated a special latch extension that will allow an ammo can to close and lock while leaving a small gap for light and fresh air to get into the can.

It's all very humane. B)

Edited by Snoogans

have you bread them to not need to use the bathroom? Might need some kind of high tech disposal system... but actually you should be alright if you place the cache in a high traffic area - so the finders have to take the geodog for a walk each time.

a seriously good idea.

:lol:

After reading trough this thread, Perhaps I have learned one important thing. Really, you guys are disgusting!! I have always thought of geocachers as being nice, normal people, Loving to animals. From what I have read here, Only evil people are geocachers. Outsiders like me don’t feel that this treatment of animals is acceptable. Love animals! See the error in your ways!!

After reading trough this thread, Perhaps I have learned one important thing. Really, you guys are disgusting!! I have always thought of geocachers as being nice, normal people, Loving to animals. From what I have read here, Only evil people are geocachers. Outsiders like me don’t feel that this treatment of animals is acceptable. Love animals! See the error in your ways!!

Yep.. I love animals.... some taste really good... :o

Mmmmm... animals...

...drool...

After reading through this thread, Perhaps I have learned one important thing. Really, you guys are disgusting!! I have always thought of geocachers as being nice, normal people, Loving to animals. From what I have read here, Only evil people are geocachers. Outsiders like me don’t feel that this treatment of animals is acceptable. Love animals! See the error in your ways!!

C'mon, people... I put some work into this one. No takers? :o

Thank you. I have been trying to get a geocacher to call me evil for some time now.

I've always been partial to cache frogs. They like the dark and don't mind if the inside gets a little damp. The only problem is if you handle them too harshly, they tend to lose a lot of water quite quickly.

You should try snakes. A very large Rattler fits quite nicely in an ammo can & seem to hold up well for weeks at a time.

Oh the "Found it" logs you get from those... :D

That's the funniest thing I've seen this week. Looking forward to your Sierra caches when the snow melts. Are you going to do squirrels or marmots?

With the exception of my annual event in Mammoth, all my new West Coast hides will be on Terracaching.com. No more GC caches for Snoog out that way. I just don't care do deal with one of the approvers in that neck of the woods. B) BTW- Let Ranboze know. :lol: I have AT LEAST 4-8 hides planned and a few virts along the PCH.

Back on topic-

I'll stick with the pups. Marmots are a bit stinky and bitey. :P

Mmmmm... animals...

...drool...

After reading through this thread, Perhaps I have learned one important thing. Really, you guys are disgusting!! I have always thought of geocachers as being nice, normal people, Loving to animals. From what I have read here, Only evil people are geocachers. Outsiders like me don’t feel that this treatment of animals is acceptable. Love animals! See the error in your ways!!

C'mon, people... I put some work into this one. No takers? :laughing:

:lol:

Oh, and yes, I saw it on the front page too. :huh: