Tdw V Beds Clangers

I am not Lord Lucan and I'll murder the nanny of anyone who says I am. dadgum. Gave the game away there. Err... I'd also like it on record I'm not Glenn Miller, Shergar, Elvis, the 'other' Paul Smith, Gonzo's Love Child, Satan or the ghost of Janice Joplin. I have never been, nor do I intend to become, a member of the BNP, the FBI, the GLC, Greenpeace, Save the Whale, Gay Pride, The Brownies, the Conservative Party or The Mafia. I have not knowingly associated with dull people, I don't pogo on the sabbath and I honour my neighbours oxon whenever I can.

Thank you

SP

I am not Lord Lucan and I'll murder the nanny of anyone who says I am. dadgum. Gave the game away there. Err... I'd also like it on record I'm not Glenn Miller, Shergar, Elvis, the 'other' Paul Smith, Gonzo's Love Child, Satan or the ghost of Janice Joplin.

Did anyone else notice that SP didn't deny being Alexi Sayle?

I am not Lord Lucan and I'll murder the nanny of anyone who says I am. dadgum. Gave the game away there. Err... I'd also like it on record I'm not Glenn Miller, Shergar, Elvis, the 'other' Paul Smith, Gonzo's Love Child, Satan or the ghost of Janice Joplin. I have never been, nor do I intend to become, a member of the BNP, the FBI, the GLC, Greenpeace, Save the Whale, Gay Pride, The Brownies, the Conservative Party or The Mafia. I have not knowingly associated with dull people, I don't pogo on the sabbath and I honour my neighbours oxon whenever I can.

Thank you

SP

No i'm Lord Lucan

:lol::DB)

I'm Bryan and so's my wife!

I wonder what sparked off Nick's email? I can confirm that I do know 3DW and have met him, and he did not appear to be pink, wearing armour made of bin lids and nor did he whistle instead of talking!!

Oh, I am SO going to miss this forum when I am on holiday! :lol:

Oh, I am SO going to miss this forum when I am on holiday! :lol:

You'll be frantically searching for an internet cafe then?

Or will you finally give in and buy a wifi PDA, a bluetooth phone and all the other bits to let you read the forum whilst you're away?

And I hope you've booked a couple of days off when you get back to read the 3 pages of latest threads.

Have a nice holiday

I'm not off til Thursday, so you have a few more days on my postings to endure, oops, I mean enjoy before then!! :lol:

No caches for miles and miles, my COTM stats will suffer. I think I will have to spend the last week of April doing 5 caches per day to compensate!

ps. Lacto/Ecks who's the cache approver for India please?

Edited by Alibags