Georgia Coins

pghlooking

pghlooking:

I understand that the second batch of coins only arrived a few days ago. It may be taking the person in charge of distribution a little while to arrange all of the mailers and such. I imagine that quite a few will be mailed tomorrow (just my opinion, not a fact) since that will basically be the first weekend after the coins have been received. I'm thinking that anyone with a full-time job probably doesn't want to come home after work and start sorting, packing and addressing coins. If it helps, I haven't received mine either. :lol:

I'll try to get in touch with a local who is associated with the coins and let him know you're trying to get some information.

S-4-C

pghlooking:

I understand that the second batch of coins only arrived a few days ago. It may be taking the person in charge of distribution a little while to arrange all of the mailers and such. I imagine that quite a few will be mailed tomorrow (just my opinion, not a fact) since that will basically be the first weekend after the coins have been received. I'm thinking that anyone with a full-time job probably doesn't want to come home after work and start sorting, packing and addressing coins. If it helps, I haven't received mine either. :mad:

I'll try to get in touch with a local who is associated with the coins and let him know you're trying to get some information.

S-4-C

that is correct s-4-c! all the coins will be shipped monday at the absolute very latest. we have over 50 individual orders to sort, pack and address. do let us know when they arrive.

thanks for being patient.

GA Coin Crew