Buying A Travel Bug

flounderfinder

I'm a Canadian Geocacher and would like to have some Travel Bugs of my own. Unfortunatly, the Groundspeak website dosen't ship outside the U.S. They have an alternative shipping option but when accessed no information is displayed. I know there are other Canadians out there with TBs. Can someone please let me in the loop? Whos sellin the goods? :ph34r:

Hello !

There is no problem to buy a TB if you live in Canada.The real problem is when you live in Greece.Groundspeak ships only to Usa or Canada, so I tried to International shops.I tried two European based shops but they told me they do not ship to Greece.

Thanks to geoaching I have made friends with Paul, a geocacher in Canada, so he bought for me my own travel bugs and sent them with a package.But I can't ask him all the times to buy me TBs.

As there are other people here in Athens who also want to buy TBs to place around, what do you suggest? Where should we buy from any Travel Bugs?

Thanks in advance.

YanniG

Athens, Greece

The real problem is when you live in Greece.Groundspeak ships only to Usa or Canada, so I tried to International shops.I tried two European based shops but they told me they do not ship to Greece.

Did you tried the shop in the Netherlands? As Greece is also a Euro-country, you should be able to transfer the money easylie and the postal service should be the same within Europe, no matter if a letter has to be send to Germany (what worked quick and perfect so far) or to Greece. So I would suspect that they ship also to Greece but I can't read dutch (and so I have no clue what they write in their terms and conditions)..

Greetings from Germany,

Tobias

Hello !

There is no problem to buy a TB if you live in Canada.The real problem is when you live in Greece.Groundspeak ships only to Usa or Canada, so I tried to International shops.I tried two European based shops but they told me they do not ship to Greece.

Thanks to geoaching I have made friends with Paul, a geocacher in Canada, so he bought for me my own travel bugs and sent them with a package.But I can't ask him all the times to buy me TBs.

As there are other people here in Athens who also want to buy TBs to place around, what do you suggest? Where should we buy from any Travel Bugs?

Thanks in advance.

YanniG

Athens, Greece

Try to contact user Pecka through the email in his account, he is Czech geocacher and new local Groundspeak distributor in Czech republic, perhaps he will help you...