I Am Sorry Uk Cachers

Deego

Tonight I have been reading through some old post and feel I need to apologise for my outrages behaviour while caching.

1) I have Started and posted to lots of Congratulation threads, some to people I did not know.

2) I have posted 1680 times, that's more than any-other UK cacher. Some Most Nearly all of them were useless (also see 1)

3) I have hidden a micro in places where a traditional cache could have gone. Thinking the location could be the treasure.

4) I have on 2-3 occasions phoned a friend for help to find a cache (Not as often as rutson though :D )

5) I have started a table (CoTM) when I acknowledge its not all about the numbers

6) I have FORCED people to look for trigpoints and have punished people who have not by not letting them have 10 points for nothing.

7) I have logged a TB at a meet WITHOUT moving it. (Jeep must have been annoyed when that log came in!)

8) I have done locationless caches and ENJOYED them. Only today I went out in my lunch break to do "The Barbers pole" just so I could have my 288th smiley.

9) I have logged a cache MORE than once (Ye Ole survey monument a staggering 8 times :) )

10) I have driven along a bridal path in my non 4x4 car while caching (that's last time I trust tom tom).

11) Logged a cache as a find WITHOUT signing the log book or finding the cache [visit log]

12) I have poked fun at other cachers and the reviews approvers Eckington and Lactodorum just for cheap laughs (also see no.2)

I hope you can all forgive me for my Rule guidline breaking .I dont think I will ever play this game right :ph34r::huh:

I'll bet that given the opportunity you would also

Put chocalate in a cache *let me know which one*

Bury a cache under a dry stone wall in an SSI

Drop a TB off into a virtual cache.

Create a members only cache *just to see what it looks like*

Put at least one decent post up.

But as it's you we forgive you :)

I'll bet that given the opportunity you would also

Put chocalate in a cache *let me know which one*

Bury a cache under a dry stone wall in an SSI

Drop a TB off into a virtual cache.

Create a members only cache *just to see what it looks like*

Put at least one decent post up.

But as it's you we forgive you :)

6: Don't forget to put it in a nice black bin bag to keep it dry!

As a victim of Deegos dastardly tricks I don't think saying sorry is enough! We were promised that visiting Trigs would be a life changing/enhancing/spiritual experience and I have to say it was far from that!

We spent a day caching with Deego, listening to his sermon..... the way, the light is Trigs! We thought our lives were empty, suddenly caches were not enough. It was built up so much that we just had to go for it.... The results:

Three months of intensive therapy has failed to cure the harm/disappointment that we felt when we first hugged a trig! There we were in front of hundreds of muggles, hugging a trig waiting for that moment of enlightenment. People pointed stared and even made fun of us, but we didn't turn from the path....... The only result, disappointment so intense that its hard to bare!

Others have had an even harder time. Poor DomHeKnows is having to seek counselling in the States. The best psychiatrists in the UK have not been able to cure the mental scars that were inflicted on him, after a few days caching with Brian. If I had my way I would tattoo a government health warning on his forehead!

So if there are any kids reading this, you have been warned - The cult of the Trig is not the way. Fanaticism in any form is bad! If you are drawn to the dark side fight it!

Edited by one4zorro
Tonight I have been reading through some old post and feel I need to apologise for my outrages behaviour while caching.

This is a good idea... :)

For my part, I'd like to not apologise to all those people who have taken offence at my postings in these forums.

Please be assured that such remarks were entirely intentional, and did not result from any kind of misunderstanding.

I would like to apologise to those few who haven't yet received the patronising remarks or personal ridicule that they deserve - this is due to pressure of work.

It is hoped that the backlog will be cleared in a couple of weeks.

1) I have Started and posted to lots of Congratulation threads, some to people I did not know.

2) I have posted 1680 times, that's more than any-other UK cacher. Some Most Nearly all of them were useless (also see 1)

Ahh but at least you are not on this list. or this list.