I wonder when she sews…

……..she’s a wonder it is so,

An ideal to be reached

So all, let us bow down low.

(I suppose she was ineatable :laughing:

……I suppose it was inevitable <_< )

I bow to the little lady blues two…too.

Edited by EraSeek

Hello all- just got back home after running errands on the way home (no, I did not stop for more caching!) :laughing:

Had a great day starting with the CITO event, where it rained and rained. As soon as we had found all the trash, the sun came out <_< .

Then we gathered a fun group of folks and did some local caching. EraSeek, I'm sorry you had to work today and didn't get a chance to try to keep ahead of me! I ended up with 17 caches I think. 16 regular and 1 CITO event. So I think that puts me at 920? My oh my... :lol:

Looks like we have a winner in Weight Man! :D

Hey! EraSeek- You do everything with style and panache! :laughing:

If I were half as clever as you I would write a spiffy acceptance poem, but alas, I think all this caching has dulled my brain! <_<

Time to relax now (yeah, right!) and think of somewhere beautiful and above the clouds to find my 1000. I hope you'll come! I'd be honored! :D

Hey, why let EraSeek have all the humiliation, er, fun. B) People have 'catch' dates picked out through June - why don't we pass the baton from person to person, each with a few more caches than the last. LB can catch each of us in turn, with the winning date-picker noted each time.

If EraSeek is willing to continue tracking (since he has the list of people and dates), I'm willing to go next.

Today's tally: hydnsek 945, LittleBlue 919, difference = 26

Since I work during the week and can't cache, I predict she'll pass me by next weekend.

:o

Edited by hydnsek
Hey, why let EraSeek have all the humiliation, er, fun. ;) People have 'catch' dates picked out through June - why don't we pass the baton from person to person, each with a few more caches than the last. LB can catch each of us in turn, with the winning date-picker noted each time.

If EraSeek is willing to continue tracking (since he has the list of people and dates), I'm willing to go next.

Today's tally: hydnsek 945, LittleBlue 919, difference = 26

Since I work during the week and can't cache, I predict she'll pass me by next weekend.

:unsure:

Only one problem with this scheme, I'm willing to bet that Little Blue would prefer to go back to a less watched way of caching. Can't say as how I would blame her. I celebrated my Sunday off by not caching or feeling the obligation to.

(Though I was out looking for hidey-holes. Found one too but I'm not sure if people would want to do it.)

Ok Little Blue, I've been trying to figure out your avatar. I've got it down to about 3 artists, but I'm not sure which painting it is. Thought this by Sir edward Poynter was it for a moment, but not quite.

http://www.artrenewal.org/asp/database/image.asp?id=2646

I'm thinking Lord Fredirck Lieghton, John Goward, or Sir Lawrence Alma-Tadema.

Edited by EraSeek