Looking For Member Near Nantes France

COCajun

Hello Geocaching Friends,

I'm looking for a Geocaching member that lives near Nantes France. My family and I would like to release a US Geocoin and/or a travel bug in or near Nantes. My last name is Gagnard, formerly Gaignard and my 6th generation grandfather came to the US in the 1760's from Nantes. We would like to release the coin or travel bug here to travel around Europe. Please contact me at sgagnard@gmail.com if you would be interested in maybe trading country items.

Thanks,

Scott

The nearest cache to Nantes seems to be this one, but contacting the owner might not help you much as it seems to be a family of tourists from Sweden. You could maybe try the caches in a 100km radius around there (that's about 5 tops), and maybe one of them has a local owner.

France has a real "chicken and egg" problem getting Geocaching working. Quite a few people start but then after they've done the 3 or 4 local caches, find there's not much reason to hang around.