I'm Bored !!!!!!

Finished work early ( 13:15 ) and due to the time change thought I'd rush home and do a spot of caching.

Got to the car and it's P***ing down with rain, oh well that was what waterproofs where invented for.

Got to the Tyne tunnel and the traffic was backed up for 3 miles, not toooooo bad, seen worse..............

Through the other side and the traffic was queueing for the retail park........ 2 miles

One and a half hours later I finally made it home.

P***ing down even worse, fire out, wife and daughter surfing E-Bay, can't get on GC.com to check caches.

Finally get on and now too late to go out.

Read all the forum page, done Rutson's daily quiz, 7/10.

Other daughter watching cartoons on telly, can't catch up on videos from weekend

Oh for the holidays to end,

wife back to work,

kids back to school

and me.................out caching ????????

NO sitting on the sofa ............... asleep.

Oh well. this has kept me amused for 10 minutes

Just as an after thought....... have I read some where that there are caches you can do on the net from home ?

If so where or how do I find them PLEASE.

LK

I was also quite bored, so I've just spent half an hour or so exploring Simply Paul's MIGHTY MAZE: GCMBXM. Now all I need to do is find an excuse to travel the 120 or so miles as the crow flies to do it! I was in that area last September actually, so it could happen, you never know!

You could also try Stonefisks Forty Caches in 5 minutes GCM216 which is another armchair start to a proper cache. Even if you aren't likely to get the real cache, the game is quite good.

So bored today that I went off and changed one of the cache containers from a film canister to a medicine pot.

It was either that or stay in and reads all of the congrats threads.

I honestly didn't want to say that, it was the voices in my head that made me do it :rolleyes:

Longfram is 34.1 miles from the Not Dotty cache by Travers, so I suggest you simply solve the puzzle without going there. Personally, I won't bother as it scares me. Not Dotty

:D:rolleyes::D:D:D

The story is just a hint as to what you can expect when you get there - it won't help you find the final box. :)

If you have the knowledge, it's very simple. Knock Knock is much more difficult.

Just as an after thought....... have I read some where that there are caches you can do on the net from home ?

If so where or how do I find them PLEASE.

I think Alibags has a pointer to a full list; otherwise, start with the virtuals marked "Found" in my profile. Note: quite a few of them require a good knowledge of German.

(snip) just spent half an hour or so exploring Simply Paul's MIGHTY MAZE: GCMBXM. (snip)

You could also try Stonefisks Forty Caches in 5 minutes GCM216 (snip)

Thanks for those - I've just had a wrist operation so can't drive, lace up walking boots or anything really. Working through those two has contributed to saving what remains of my sanity!