A Geocaching Album

Delaypat

yes this is a thought, but what would you guys(gals) think of a geocaching related album? with I mean music that is....Song titles related to geocaching...My band is very open..I mean very open..and numbers and stuff wouldnt bother us...Not like we sell any Cd's, we mostly just give them out, but wouldnt it be cool if one of those regular people decided, "hey what are these numbers?" and looked them up on the net??? I don't know i'm thinking of new ways......Really the general public isnt going to know what all those numbers mean...Let me know what you all think....

Delay

PS..PLUG: if you live in sacramento, we have a show tomorrow at Red Square on alhambra and K St.........8pm.........................come say hi to me! Yuck I feel like a pimp or something..LOL!!

Map Ref. 41 Degrees North 93 Degrees West - By Wire

Ah yes, Very good album...I always thought the singer sounded like syd barret...'

I was thinking more on the lines of actually caches...putting them as titles and the album would be called something like cache or hidden or something.....

delay