Post Picture On Tb Site

unique

Is this question to dumb to even warrant a reply?

Heh. No it isn't a dumb question. It just isn't really the right forum for this question since it sounds like an HTML question. Whatever question you have will get more responses in the Getting Started forum. I'll move it there.

Sorry if this is addressed somewhere, but I seem to be drawing a blank. I need to post a picture on a TB's website. Could someone please give be directions? Thanks for your patience. Hopefully, that'll be my only dumb question, today. :tired:

See if this post helps.

Linkie

If not let me know and I can work with you on one of your TB pages.

Thanks for moving this. However, I guess I'm just not getting it. This is a TB that we have retrieved and are going to move along. The owner requested that a picture be put on the TB web site. There is already one in it's gallery but we don't see any link to get us to that gallery for insertion of a picture. Geeze.... we did this on another TB site and can't remember how. Sure don't remember it being so difficult. We did write to the TB owner, so perhaps he can give us some advise. Not sure if we're having a senior moment or there's something missing on the TB website. It's Smiley Boy TB, if anyone wants to check out his site. Thanks in advance.

Hmm,

Lets see here. You logged the TB, correct?

If you logged the TB go to your account, and in your profile find the TB in your user stats.

Click on your TB tags, Click on the TB name, go down to your log and click "visit log"

Now towards the upper right hand corner you will see a link called "upload image". :tired:

Is that what your looking for?

Yep. I did all that.........right up to the click on the link called Upload Image. For some weird reason, that link isn't there, except when I visit the web sites of "my" TB's. I double checked all of the TB's that we've found and moved along and Upload Image isn't available on any of them either. Finally, I sent the photo to the TB's owner and he loaded. Perhaps I'm the only one that's having this problem. As I've said before, I posted a couple of pictures on TB finds but just can't do it anymore. What a bummer! I wonder if that feature was abused by some and made unavailable for "finders". If so, I'll quit struggling and just send them to the TB owners and they can decide to load them or not. Thanks for those who tried to help us.

Yep. I did all that.........right up to the click on the link called Upload Image. For some weird reason, that link isn't there, except when I visit the web sites of "my" TB's. I double checked all of the TB's that we've found and moved along and Upload Image isn't available on any of them either.

You may have missed a step... for your own bugs, the "Upload image" link is in the upper right corner of the bug's main page, as you have already found. But for bugs you don't own, it's different: you need to scroll down to your log entry, and way over on the right, click on "Visit log". A new screen will pop up containing just your log, with options to edit it or delete it. On the far right side of this page, there's an "upload image" link.