Mapsource Usa V5

Hello Everyone,

This morning I used some key combination (I don’t remember what) on my PC to hide my maps from view, and now I can’t get them back. Does anyone know of short cut key or procedure that

toggles the map back on? All I see is the grid.

PS: I have consulted the Help menu but I can not find the answer.

Thanks!!

-GeoWomyn_SF_CA

or possibly two windows over to the right under details. Not sure what detail you get when you have that set to the lowest.

The above screen shot is for mapsource version 6.5 If you do not have the free update then I know the detail tab there is up above in one of the drop down menus either under VIEW or TOOLS. I believe the region setting you see there is the same though..

Good luck

If you access the "View" pull-down menu you can choose either "hide/show GPS map detail" or "switch to product" if you are in a "no map" screen.

Luck, Olar

Ah-HAH!! That worked for me. Thank you so much and everyone who wanted to help me. I am back in business!!

(I would never have guessed they would have hid it under "switch to product." Now I am off to add the free upgrade.