Can You Translate This?

I ran it through babelfish and got this 'translation':

My first Nachtcache "Rev. 1.1" Preface: This Cache has me very much time, nerves and approx.. 50 euro (material value) cost. Cachespendenkonto given on request admits: -) At all know-it-alls and Rumfummler: Finger away of the hardware! Thank saying: Special thanks go at Manuela for the Sponsern of the Cache box and its contents and at Norbert for some technical tips. Over the Cache: This Cache consists panel, timers a circuit, a twilight switch, an IR receiver, a NiMH Stromversogung and lasers a diode with approx. 650nm wavelength (laser class 1) of one solarly. Function: With daylight the circuit is inactive and loads the current supply by Photovoltaik up. With darkness it is active and listens on IR signals. Which it needs: IR a remote maintenance with 36Khz Modulationsfrequnez. Is is called nearly each television, Videorecoder, DVD Player remote maintenance should function. Different models were tested. I cannot give a warranty on the function of the Ferbedienung. Task: Go you to o.a. Coordinate. Hold the remote maintenance upward 90 degree. A key presses e.g. a forward-winding, loud etc.. Now the laser should be active. Remain for you now approx.. to constitute 5 min over in a periphery of 80m a laser point. Where the point is to be seen, also the Cache is hidden in a periphery of 15cm. Thus completely simply. Who should not have created it in the 5 min, it may try gladly still once. Area: Must for entering prohibition-describe to be ignored, but those are difficult in the darkness to recognize. First contents: Log, pin, carbine

It sounds pretty cool, I think. :rolleyes:

He's hooked up a laser pointer to be turned on by an infrared remote operating at a modulation of 36 kHz (common to most TV, DVD, VCR, etc. remotes). The system is powered by NiMH cells recharged by a solar panel during the day. During daylight the system is inactive and just being recharged.

To hunt for the cache go to the specified coordinates at night, point your IR remote straight up, and push one of the buttons. That should turn on the laser pointer for 5 minutes and it'll illuminate a spot somewhere within a radius of about 260'. The cache is hidden within about 6" of the illuminated spot.

[i see sbell beat me to it.]

Thanks...this is about the same idea I had only one could use a flash light...I was thinking about having it shut itself down during the day and then at night it would wake up and look for a beam pointed at it and the turn the laser on....using an IR remote is pretty cool too...