For Sale: Rino 120

Is the Rino 120 still for sale? If it is I have a couple of questions. Is this 120 like the 110 that also has a walkie talkie on the same unit? Does it have 25 channells like the 110 if it has the walkie talkie? What's the last bid price?

Thanks!

Hparker

Edited by hparker

I made you an offer. Rather than tell me the offer was unacceptable you choose to ignore me. I also don't understand why you are asking for bids when according to the conversations we have had you are pretty firm with the 150. Which is still a fair price.

Based on your profile I'm guessing this is an older rhino. You've only had one cache since 2003 if I'm reading it right. And what good does a picture of a box do? How can the contents be verified? How about a picture of the unit? To make sure its not scratched or anything? I realize that requires opening the box but thats what people want to purchase. I doubt anyone cares much about how the box looks.

I see in your profile you have a pictue of you wife that the rhino is on top of a rock. The picture doesn't allow for a zoom in and there is no way to know when the picture was taken? Why package up something without taking a picture first?

One of my co workers recently purchased a nextel phone box. He purchased a nextel with a similar senario and guess what? He just go the box not the phone. That was the most expensive box he purchased.

I see someone else sold a Rhino here within 2 days at a higher price. Just a thought: If you stop asking for offers and tell people up front the price it might sell faster.

Edited by mysticangel

I apologize to everyone for the previous poster. There has been miscommunication with the previous poster and she decided to flame me in public. In my very first post, i said $150 OBO. A lot of people offered me $125, but i think that is to low. What ever happened to the amounts between $125 and $150? A lot of people told me they would pay the $150, but eventually backed out of the deal.

I understand that it is possible to get an empty box. If you want pictures, then ask me. I will even take them with the date showing on the rino. The problem with the previous poster is that she is blaming me for these things, when she never asked for them. BTW, the gps on the rock is actually a Garmin 60C.

So i apologize to the community for this flame war that should have stayed via e-mail. This is not how i do business. I am fair and honest and all want to do is sell my rino.

As stated in my previous post, the rino is still for sale. It is a rino 120 with 3.6 firmware installed. Comes with the manual, belt clip, and PC cable. I'm only looking for serious buyers who really want to buy the rino.

I wasn't flaming you. If you consider that a flame I don't think you've witnessed many. I think I brought up concerns anyone who is going to fork over 150 should have. You asked for bids when you put OBO you should have replied if the bid was unacceptable. Rather than ignore it. Like I said good luck on selling the unit. I thought if you actually posted a picture of the unit not the box and stopped asking for bids you would sell it faster.

Oh BTW you don't need to apologize for me to anyone. I'm adult enough to do that for myself should I feel the need. Which I don't.

BTW In an attempt to assist you in selling the unit (which I know isn't my responsibility) I think anyone who is purchasing this should know that Garmin offers a free upgrade to the current software so the version really shouldn't matter. And personally owning 2 of these units. I think the selling price is more than fair for this nice unit.

Again Good Luck on your sale and I hope to have more positive experiences with you in the future.

Just because someone doesn't agree 100% or voices their opinion doesn't mean they are flaming you and I resent the accusation.

Good luck.