Most Difficult Area Of Uk To Cache?

Just added up the total terrain and cache difficulty rating of all my nearest caches. These are the twenty caches that are the nearest when I do a search from my home postcode which is Cardiff (CF5)

I have a total of 96.5 with the furthest cache 8.1 miles away.

Can anyone beat that?

Who has the easiest area?

Feel free to post you scores.

Dave - The Gecko's

:D we like these Sunday evening games .....

looks like west London ( Surrey for those pre-GLC days ) is a cinch at 68 with furthest away at 4.8 miles

Obviously not as easy as some, must be the need to wear green wellies in Richmond Park.

:lol:

~~~~~~~~ and in the same vein ......

this is the mileage I'd need to travel to do the nearest 10 nearest difficulty 5s ( ok I left terrain out of it as its a green and pleasant land in the southern counties ) ... a total of 450 miles - or an average 45 miles each 5 star diff

Edited by kewfriend
this is the mileage I'd need to travel to do the nearest 10 nearest difficulty 5s ( ok I left terrain out of it as its a green and pleasant land in the southern counties ) ... a total of 450 miles - or an average 45 miles each 5 star diff

579.1 miles

Nearest cache the lost mermaid 1.1 miles from home.

Hey can you get the locationless for that?

Mermaid

Probably not.. As there are no actual mermaids. Local tale is slighlty differnet and is connected to some lazy workers inventing an excuse about sciving off.

Back to the scores we have Alchemy gold witthin 6 miles, the mermaid gives us another 4.5 and a few very steep hills plus some more alchemy quests within the nearest 20 caches.

OK lets add nearest Tb, nearest jeep, nearest unfound cache, nearest usa geocoin, nearest mystery/mulit/trad and micro

Edited by markandlynn
WHAT !!!! 20 caches with in 1.5 miles  :rolleyes:  :lol:  :o

actually, probably even more, that was just the distance away of number 20. I didn't check on the next page. Shame some of them are mine and I can't log them! :ph34r:

But within 1.5 miles of my house there is only 1 cache :o

and I was beaten to the FTF by aRRKS :o:ph34r::o:o (But dont like to talk about THAT :D:P)

579.1 miles

Ten nearest 5 difficulty for me is 313.6mi

Also I have 55 unfound caches within 10mi of my home coords.