Multi Or Not?

N1WWZ

I spent a little time looking for the answer to this, so I will throw the ? out. I want to make a cache that will list a set of cords. I don't want to make it a multi. I want to have the cords be the CENTER location for two or three cache containers that would all be within a 20-30 foot radius. The cache idea is to collect information from the containers. I dont want to make it difficult. It would make it so that a family or group would go here and two or three people would be looking for seperate containers, more or less a group cache. Let me know what you think. Maybe something here goes against to rules that I did not come across.

Thanks,

N1WWZ

This would be a three part series designed to collect information cards that would aslo be a puzzle card. After collecting all 12 pcs and putting the puzzle together you will have some information that would lead you to a prize cache. The info being collected is for education purposes and the prize cache is a bonus.

N1WWZ

I don't mind if anyone uses it as long as I get first hide of this concept here in CT. I'm still in the early stages of this one and it should be complete by the end of April. If all the snow was gone I could have it hid in about 2 weeks. Sounds like I should make it a mystery cache then. Still early to decide.

N1WWZ

Edited by n1wwz
I created a similar cache here in AZ and called it a duo-cache. One container is an easy find, and is big enough for small trades. The other is a bit devilisly hidden, and contains the log only. No sign, no find! The containers are within GPS accuracy of one-another (about 12 Feet).

Sounds interesting - can you please post a link or a waypoint? :P